Workplace Screening Intellegence offers COVID-19 screening for employers, employees and the general public. Plus, they offer drug testing at over 8,000 collection sites in the United States as well as clinical laboratory screening to keep you and/or your workplace healthy and productive.
Workplace Screening Intelligence provides a wide range of services that includes clinical laboratory testing, employment drug testing, parental drug testing, and DNA paternity testing, as well as COVID-19 screening and so much more.
If you need employee drug testing, DOT testing or testing for COVID-19, we have many available testing sites including academic, commercial, and private laboratories that conduct COVID-19 testing all over. If you are looking for a reliable, local testing service that you can trust, Workplace Screening Intelligence is here for your testing needs. They’re reliable, fast and affordable. For individual or businesses needs you can schedule online or by phone. With so many different tests, here is what they offer:
• Antibody Testing- (Recent Infection and Past Exposure) – 15 Minute Results
• At Home PCR Molecular- (Detects Current Infection) This test can be shipped anywhere in the United States. Saliva (great alternative to nasal swabs). Results in 1-2 days – ideal for travel, return to work and proving absence of COVID
• Antigen Testing (Detects Current Infection) -15 Minute Results
In addition to Covid testing, they also provide drug screenings. There are still many misconceptions among employers about substance abuse in the workplace. Employers can no longer ignore who is using drugs and alcohol. When employers need to ensure safety and security, Workplace Screening Intelligence is the one company you can trust. Their service and years of experience ensure accurate results in a timely manner so the employer can make better informed decisions about its employees and the safety and security of the workplace.
Workplace Screening Intelligence offers DOT and Non-DOT testing. Their drug testing services use the latest technology available to identify illicit substances in employees. Multiple collection sites nationwide are a part of their network. They can also arrange for onsite testing, which is especially productive for random testing or mass hiring. Medical review officers can validate the test results and they also provide support for company policy development on drug testing.
There are many reasons to use Workplace Screening Intelligence:
• Compliance with state and federal regulations
• Reduce accidents in the workplace
• Improve your team’s productivity
• Decrease absenteeism and employee turnover which affects your bottom line
• Provide a safer and more secure work environment
• Quicker hiring decisions
• Mitigate risk test
Workplace Screening Intelligence offers full service laboratory testing for all your testing needs.
To book an appointment visit them at www.workplacescreening.com or call them at 1-800-338-5515. Located inside the Well Activity Center / Sports Complex at 110 Athletes Row. Apopka, FL 32703.