The following is from the city of Apopka:
Farmers Markets have been classified as an “Essential Service” during the current COVID-19 health situation. With this, the Apopka Farmers Market will return to Kit Land Nelson Park on Thursday, April 2, 2020 as a way to provide more grocery options to the community during this time of need.
* The Farmers Market will run every Thursday from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
* During the current health situation, the Farmers Market will only include produce, food for Take-Out, and soap.
* There will be 10 feet separating vendors.
* Gardeners Fresh Produce is going to separate the produce with wider aisles and large amounts of space between each of the tables as well as the cash registers.
* Please comply with Social Distancing Guidelines by not congregating in groups and keeping a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
Please help us to keep the Farmers Market open by maintaining proper social distancing.